Online services

Click the icon to access online services for vehicle registration renewals and estimates, dog re-licensing, property tax and water/sewer payments, vital records requests and Fire Department applications and requests.


      Town Clerk & Tax Collector Office

Walk-In Office Hours
Monday 9am-2pm
Tuesday 9am-2pm
Thursday 9am-6pm

Registrations for newly-purchased vehicles must be completed in-person during our walk-in hours.

Services Available by Phone, Dropbox and Email
Monday, Tuesday & Friday 9am-4pm
Thursday 9am-7pm
Wednesday Closed

Walk-in hours are available for all transactions.  We encourage residents to utilize online, mail, and dropbox services.  

Our goal is to make sure we are able to deliver the quick service the mail, drop-box and online customers expect, as well as efficiently helping our in-person customers.


  Select Board Live Streaming & Video: Here


NH Low and Moderate Income Homeowners Property Tax Relief Program

The State of NH offers a Property Tax Relief program for low and moderate income homeowners.  The program runs May 1 though June 30, 2024.  Visit for more information.

Follow the links below to download the forms and instructions.
NH DP-8 Form
NH DP-8 Instructions


Attention Dog Owners

All dogs are required by NH law to be licensed by
April 30 of each year.
Proof of valid rabies inoculation required.

Renewals:  Order online through the link on this page and on our home page.  Or  you may renew in person, by US mail, or by dropping a note and a check in the dropbox to the right of our front door.  License fees are $7.50 if the dog is spayed/neutered, $10 if the dog is not spayed/neutered, or $3 if the owner is age 65 or older.   Late fees of $1 per month are charged beginning June 1.

New Dog Licenses (not previously registered in Wilton:  License in person or put a rabies certificate in the drop box (located to the right of the front door) with a check for $7.50 if the dog is spayed/neutered or is a puppy, $10 if the dog is not spayed/neutered, or $3 if the owner is age 65 or older (also include a note with your phone number, address, owner name and birth date).


Alternate Committee Members Needed

The Planning Board & Zoning Board of Adjustments need Alternate Committee Members.  Please contact Caryn Case at 654-9451 x-309.


 Policy and Form for Requesting Governmental Documents and Records



Town of Wilton, NH | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.